NCG CAM General Conditions of Sale
NCG CAM Software
In these Conditions of Sale NCG CAM Solutions is referred to as the “Seller” and the individual, Firm, Company, Parent Company, Group of Affiliated Companies or Corporation placing the order is referred to as the “Customer”. The “Equipment” refers to the dongle or software covered in any Contract. The “Contract” means any contract, document, order, invoice or quotation.
- 2.1 If a delivery date is specified or otherwise given by the Seller the same shall be taken as an estimate made by the Seller in good faith and shall not be a term of the Contract.
- 2.2 In no circumstances shall the Seller be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the Customer in consequence of failure to deliver by such date.
- 2.3 Time of delivery is when the Equipment is delivered at the address designated in the Contract.
- 2.4 If for any reason the customer agrees with the seller to return equipment to the seller, the equipment must be dispatched to NCG CAM Solution’s offices specified on the invoice.
All quotes are valid for 30 days. All taxes will be added.
- 4.1 Where the equipment includes a licence code, a timed licence may be issued to the customer that covers a period agreed in the payment terms. A permanent licence will be issued when full payment has been received.
- 4.2 If the customer is in possession of the equipment before they have paid in full to the seller, they are responsible for the equipment.
- 4.3 For invoices to the customer, payments must be made by the customer’s company, parent company or group of affiliated companies within the timeframe specified by the customer’s invoice.
- 4.4 Payments must be made in accordance with the payment terms stated on the quote and invoice. The customer may only default on their payment within the timeframe specified by the payment terms, and they must tell us in writing when they choose to do so.
- 4.5 Once any payment has been given in accordance with the payment terms, the company is under no obligation to offer refunds.
- 5.1 All dongles delivered by the Seller to the Customer are and shall remain the property of the Seller (and legal ownership shall remain vested in it).
- 5.2 Licenses bought by the customer are perpetual licenses to use the software, the software remains the property of the Seller.